Whether you need evidence for a personal matter or for legal proceedings that are coming up, oftentimes the best way to gather that evidence is with the help of a private investigator. Much of the time, people will turn to a private investigator to gather evidence of infidelity in their marriage. While this is a common type of domestic investigation, it is not the only reason that people turn to a private investigator to gather evidence. Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL is here to talk about what a domestic investigation involves.
Why Do People Need Domestic Investigations?
As mentioned above, there are several reasons why somebody might need the help of an investigator for a domestic investigation. Here are some of the top reasons that people turn to private investigators:
– Child Custody Disputes
– Gather Evidence of Stalking
– Find Proof of Domestic Abuse
– Gather Evidence of Drug Use
– Gather Evidence of Infidelity
– Hidden Assets Detection
What Does a Domestic Investigation Entail?
There are several steps that are involved in a domestic investigation. Here’s what you can expect from the process:
– Assess the Case: The first part of the investigation will involve the private investigator taking a close look at the details of the case. This is when the investigator will find out if they are able to deliver the evidence needed for the client within the bounds of law.
– Database searches: There are many database sources containing enormous amount of information regarding practically all of the residents in the United States. Theses databases are available to law enforcement as well as to licensed private investigators to support private investigations.
– Online Searches: You can tell a lot about a person just by doing an Internet search. With the help of social media and other platforms like this, a private investigator is able to get a lot of information about the person that they are investigating before they even leave their office.
– Interviews: A private investigator will more than likely interview several people close to the person they are investigating as well. This might include coworkers, family members, close friends, and other people that could provide important information about the case.
– Stakeouts: There is a lot of sitting and waiting that is involved in a stakeout. This type of surveillance can prove to be extremely valuable though. Quietly watching the person that they are investigating can lead to a treasure trove of information.
– Tailing: If the person under investigation is often on the move, it might require the private investigator to conduct a mobile surveillance to follow them. This can help gather information on their whereabouts and comings and goings.
– Documenting Evidence: After all the necessary evidence is gathered, a private investigator will put it all together so that it can be used in a court of law or for the personal use of their client.
Private Investigator & Security Services in Greater Miami, Sunny Isles, Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach & Miami Gardens Florida
If you are in need of help investigating a domestic issue, you can rely on the professionals at Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL to help you gather the information that you need. We have several different methods we use in gathering evidence for a domestic matter. Call us today!