Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL has over 15 years of experience in the security and investigative industry. Our services are confidential and our fully licensed and insured firm is locally owned and operated to provide our professional expertise. Based in Florida, we are readily available to assist both locals and worldwide clients. Advanced Florida Investigator & Security’s team of experts are dedicated to each individual case. We zealously apply our training, experience, skills, and resources until the answers you seek are found. No matter which service we are providing, you can rest assured you are priority and we will diligently pursue your case until the end.
Missing Persons Cases Solved
Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL investigate missing persons. When you have questions about someone who has gone missing, our team of experts dig for the answers. Entered into the FBI’s National Crime Information Center or the NCIC, more than 800,000 people are reported missing annually; with 85%-90% of them being minors. The unfortunate truth is that these statistics do not include the missing persons that are not reported missing. Unfortunately, law enforcement missing person’s searches are restricted to narrow guidelines. For example, once a child is reported missing, generally the police will only search for a specific number of hours since the child was last seen. Waiting too long leaves little chance of success when a child has been abducted by a pedophile or child killer. Police are often reluctant to perform a search on people who voluntarily left home or for those that live on the streets due to thin resources. Once a case is declared a cold case, police turn their focus to new and fresh cases. With the ever-growing crime rates, especially considering the conditions police officers are subject to now, law enforcement is ill-equipped to put forth adequate effort on missing person cases. That is where Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL comes in. We can help find the truth and answers you seek. We won’t stop searching as long as you are still looking for resolution and closure.
Reasons to Track Down Missing Persons
Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL’s missing person cases can include any of the following circumstances:
– Family members or other loved ones that have voluntarily left or run away.
– Those who owe you a debt.
– Cold case missing persons or those that have been missing a number of years.
– Minors or runaways that have been kidnapped.
– Anyone that you need to find; no matter the circumstances.
How to Find a Missing Person or Family Member
Applying our training and techniques, Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL locates the missing individual in a number of ways that include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Recorded Surveillance. Observing places where a missing person is likely to be or the prime suspects of the case can aid us in tracking down answers.
– Searching Facilities. Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL searches through a number of facilities where a victim may be located such as; hospitals, shelters, and mortuaries.
– Investigative Techniques. Background checks, questioning witnesses, searching footage, and other such applications can narrow down the likely suspects or uncover valid sources to find missing persons.
– Air, Land, and Sea Physical Search. We use every available resource to search areas the average person has no access to.
– Networking. With our experience we have reliable contacts and resources with colleagues that have specialties or in specific areas that can be recruited for assistance to help in the search.
Locating Missing Persons in Greater Miami, Sunny Isles, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton & Miami Gardens Florida
Whether you are a local of Florida or are located anywhere else in the world and need answers in a missing person’s case, contact Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL and let our specialists start tracking down the missing people in your life.