Call Us at (305) 677-3760 or (954) 300-4991 to Get the Answers You Seek Today!
Insurance fraud is something that the insurance industry deals with on a daily basis. In fact, insurance companies lose a great deal of money each year to fraudulent claims. This is why many insurance companies turn to private investigation companies to help keep these fraudulent claims to a minimum. As an insurance company, it is nearly impossible to keep up with all of the possible fraudulent claims that come through daily. At Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL, it is our goal to help insurance companies catch claimants that are attempting to commit insurance fraud.
Types of Insurance Fraud Claim Investigations
Fraud comes in many different forms when it comes to insurance companies. People will often go to great lengths to get money that isn’t rightfully theirs. At Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL, we investigate all types of fraud. Following are some of the most common ways that people try to commit insurance fraud:
– Personal injury
– Slip and fall injury
– Product liability
– Workers’ compensation
– Property damage
– & More
Insurance Fraud Investigation Tools
As private investigators, Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL uses several different methods to investigate insurance fraud. Following are some of the different approaches we might take to catch someone that is attempting to commit insurance fraud:
– Surveillance: When a claimant is submitting a fraudulent injury claim, surveillance is often the best way to uncover their deceit. Catching someone doing an activity that is inconsistent with their claimed injury, is the evidence that insurance companies need. Whether they are participating in sports, working at their home, place of work or business, taking part in some sort of adventure or whatever it might be, our private investigators can document their activity.
– Background Check: It can be helpful to do a background check on the claimant to see if they have a history of this type of behavior. If they have tried to make fraudulent claims with insurance companies in the past, there is a good chance they are attempting to do it again.
– Investigating Documents: Sometimes, there are clues that are hidden in the documents claimants have submitted. Our private investigators are highly trained to catch mistakes and falsified documents that can help crack down on the fraudulent claim.
– Interviews: Talking to coworkers, family, associates and friends is also a good way to get to the bottom of a fraudulent claim.
– Research: Part of the investigation will surely involve reviewing and researching every aspect of the claim. This could include photos, documents, medical records, police reports, bills, purchases and any other relevant information.
At Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL, it is our goal to help you crack down on fraudulent claims. Our team of investigators are highly skilled and have the experience needed to help you gather the evidence that is required to get to the bottom of any potential insurance fraud. Call us today!