When you’re working on a civil trial, there may be some evidence that you need to uncover to be successful in winning the case. There are several ways that a private investigator can help in civil cases of all kinds. They have a specific set of skills that allows them to gather information that can otherwise be difficult to get your hands on. Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL is here to talk about some of the ways that private investigators can help in solidifying a civil case.
Different Types of Civil Investigations
There are many different kinds of civil investigations to help with civil cases. Here are some of the most common ones.
– Home Surveillance: An extremely common type of civil investigation is a home surveillance operation. This can help you gather evidence about a nanny you have hired, medical caregivers that you’re questioning and others that you may be concerned about. This is a great way to find out information about personnel that you have hired in your home.
– Marital Matters: Heaven only knows that there are many civil cases that come up with marital matters. This could include divorce, domestic violence, infidelity and more. When there are questions in a marriage, private investigators can help to find answers.
– Personal Injury: If there has been an injury that has occurred and is in question, you will want to find out all the information that you can to strengthen your case. This could include finding out exactly where the injury occurred and talking to any witnesses that could attest to what happened. Surveilling claimants to confirm whether their conduct and activity is consistent with their claims.
– Missing Persons: Finding information out about a missing person could include extensive interviews, surveillance, studying public records and more. This can help extremely helpful in finding someone that has gone missing for one reason or another.
– Fraud: It isn’t uncommon for fraud cases to include hidden assets, insurance fraud, company funds, worker’s comp and more. Gathering evidence that can help to solve these cases is always best done with a private investigator.
– Child Custody: Battling for custody of your child is a long and emotional process. You can use all the help you can get when it comes to proving you are the best parent to have custody of your children. If you are concerned about the well being of your children when they are with the other spouse, you can get the evidence you need to prove it with the help of a private investigator.
Private Investigator & Security Services in Greater Miami, Sunny Isles, Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach & Miami Gardens Florida
If you have a civil case that you’re needing help with, you can turn to the professionals at Advanced Private Investigator & Security of Miami, FL to help you get the evidence that you need. We specialize in these types of cases and will do all we can to help you strengthen your case before heading into court. We have the tools needed to get you the information you need. Call us today!